V4RB: Problem with UpdateRecords

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Thu Jul 24 21:14:38 CDT 2003

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 24.07.03, um 21:03 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Ruslan
Zasukhin:

> I have check sources. It seems all right here.
>
> I have only one idea -- when you try update a a record using
>     BaseObject.UpdateRecord()

I am using

res=meineDatenbank.TUserDB.GoToRecID(ControlRecID)
meineDatenbank.TUserDB.Vorname.value=UnicodeToASCII(EditField1(0).text.t
rim)
meineDatenbank.TUserDB.UpdateRecord

> Don't you have at least one cursor that SELECT that record?
> If you have such cursor then Record is locked.
>
> Please check this point.

Is this new feature? I have a cursor for the ListBox where I can see
all Users-Name and Shortname.

I will check this. In 1.9.7 no problem everything works. I have only
the problem with 1.9.8b>15.

Ciao

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.2.6de / RB 4.5.3de or 5.1de / Valentina 1.9.7