[NEW][VAPP] EscapeString

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Wed Jul 23 00:04:07 CDT 2003

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote at 22.07.2003 20:30 Uhr

>Hi Kurt,
>
>I don't know.
>
>I have go to OS 9 today,
>And I still cannot reproduce this problem.
>
>It do not crash.
>In the message window on above command it types nothing, although,
>I mean it do not show empty list.

I'm sorry but it is as it is.
Today i had 2 crashes because i forgot to start VAPP and open db before
starting script.
There is now an additional reason for crashing: call Vapp to build a
cursor and there is no db open. There is not even an error coming back
from vapp (the vapp calls are wrapped by 'Try/on error') but only crash
and halting the system until Apple Event Timeout.
Mac OS 9.2.1; AS 1.6

Best,
Kurt