The Lady is getting unreliable /was:[NEW][VAPP] EscapeString

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Sun Jul 20 23:06:07 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,
Vapp is driving me crazy. There is no rule for the right / wrong results.
You know the problem with the cursor with aggregate function and 'IN'
functionality.

Yesterday i opened my db with vapp then did my report script
1. trial -> wrong result in sum cursor (0 instead of 64xx.xxxx)
2. trial -> wrong result in sum cursor (0 instead of 64xx.xxxx)
3. trial -> wrong result in sum cursor (double of right result)
4. trial -> right result
5. & further -> right result

Today i did the same
1. to 8. trial -> wrong result(0 instead of 64xx.xxxx)
9. trial -> right result

Very, very mysterious. I think  that is the point to believe that
machines/software have souls.
Fact is that the lady has become unleliable together with AppleScript.
What to do to convince her to do the right things?

Best,
Kurt