Leaving "Holes" in a Table

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Wed Jul 16 12:32:14 CDT 2003

The purpose of this is to fill where there are now empty records. If the empty record space was not used, and new records were added to end, then database would
grow in size extremely fast, and you would constantly have to 'pack' the database.

Better to not rely on record id as primary key.