Follow-up: Valentina and JPEG Images?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 14 14:38:29 CDT 2003

on 7/14/03 14:20, Alan Trow-Poole at trow at theiconstudio.com wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> RE: Valentina and JPEG Images?
>
> Sorry to bother you again, (I know you are probably very busy)... I also plan
> to allow users to save other media types, (Quicktime, PDF, etc.) are there
> similar functions I can use to store these in Valentina? If yes how do I use
> them?

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately we have not yet categorized this formats.
In the future we should have field types:
    Movie,
    sound,

I don't know where put PDF.

For now you need simply to use BLOB field and store them AS IS.

You can self add 4 bytes header to specify type of record. This is only
needed if records can contain mixed formats.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com