Windows RB Valentina license

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 12 15:26:48 CDT 2003

on 7/12/03 8:21, Jeffrey Rosen at jeff at emuscene.com wrote:

> I was able to extract the files you sent me, but unfortunately RB still
> says the projects are corrupt and it imports an empty project with no
> items in the project window.
>
> I am using Windows XP Pro SP1 and RB 5.2 Pro.

Jeffrey,

I have check all once again,

1) I have take my last Examples.exe archive.

2) uncompress it on WIN XP

3) run RB WIN 5.1

4) in the exmaple1 folder I need add extension .rb
So now I can open this project in RB.

5) I do "Open..." and choose that project.

REALbasic opens it with no problems.
Jeffrey, I am sure some problem exists on your side.
You need or reinstall used products on your WIN computer or try other XP
computer.

I also have download directly to my XP computer Valentina_RB_5.sit.bin
Archive and unstuff it using Expander 7.5
Again no problems. All works fine.

I do not have more ideas how to help you...
I hope you will find problem on your XP computer.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com