[ANN] MAC products 1.9.8b15 and Vserver + clients a20

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sat Jul 12 09:48:24 CDT 2003

le 11-07-03 23:28, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> a écrit :

> Please test b15 against your problem.
> Many chances that it will work now for you. Let me know results.

Not fixed :

1/ Corrupted index file in Windows
You can test with the database and sql query sent.
This is the most important for me. Even if I rebuild the database, I don't
want I (the user) experience this an other time

2/ On windows when are used BaseObject methods in WHERE clause
See my post on Wed, 09 Jul 2003. I can live without this

3/ LoadDump in Windows
Have you not say that it will be the way to transfert db in new 2.0 ?