[ANN] MAC products 1.9.8b15 and Vserver + clients a20

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 12 00:28:57 CDT 2003

Hi Guys,

Today I have finish polishing of kernel 1.9.8.
All tests in _TEST_ project now works fine.
Was fixed several bugs during last 2 days.
So we can now consider b15 as final candidate of 1.9.8.

* V4RB archive now contains all examples updated to record locking.

* VAPP, VSDK, V4RB, V4MD, VXMCD, V4WS for MAC uploaded.

* Vserver and clients VSDK, V4RB, V4MD for MAC uploaded.

I have CC this letter to few people.
Please test b15 against your problem.
Many chances that it will work now for you. Let me know results.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com