V4RB 1.9.8b13 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 9 23:51:06 CDT 2003

Hi Guys,

This new b13 beta contains all examples updated with RecordLock issue.

When I have start to work with _TEST_ project I have found that ops, several
tests fails.

Today I have fix at least 4 bugs in b12 build.
So more tests now works. But several still fails.

I upload b13 because it can fix problems for some of you.

Frank, I think now XML will work, because if you look into your XML,
probably type of fields are empty.

Tomorrow I will work on rest bugs that show _TEST_ project.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com