[FEATURE] Grouping of constants inside of RB module

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 9 09:35:46 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

We have "Valentina module" that simply contains list of all Valentina
constants.

What I do not like is that RB keep list of ALL constants together,
And I do not see ability group them.

It will be great if in the folder "constants" we could do groups.
Or this is possible right now? Then how?

I want that command "New folder" also was able add subfolders inside of list
of constants and methods. This will allow us group them and make projects
more clean.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com