need VSTUDIO alpha 6 of last year

Reinhard Welsing Reinhard.Welsing at dr-carl.de
Thu Jul 3 20:06:26 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan & Co.,

last year i was participating in the evaluation of your new product, VStudio.
At that time, there once existed a Version ALPHA 6, capable of even doing some SQL-
queries.
When i look on the new alpha versions, things have worsened by far.
No queries working, only structure of current DB is being shown.
(Ok, i do not want to complain here - things will improve certainly.)

Only one question - is the former version "ALPHA 6" (available around August or Sept. 2002)
still available or could you send me a copy ?
Unfortunately i only have last years version ALPHA-5 here on my system (without SQL-
querying).

Any help would be very nice.
Thanks in advance,

Reinhard Welsing

Reinhard Welsing

Dr. Carl GmbH - Medizinische Informationssysteme
Kooperationspartner des Georg Thieme Verlages

Relenbergstrasse 69 - 70174 Stuttgart - Germany
fon +49 711 222 904-15   fax +49 711 222 904-19