[ANN] VSDK, V4RB, V4MD, VAPP (MAC) 1.9.8b9 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 3 10:35:42 CDT 2003

on 7/3/03 1:17, jda at jda at his.com wrote:

> Ruslan,  the release notes (for V4RB) don't tell you how to modify
> the calls (param order), and when I run it in the IDE it just crashes
> instead of stopping in the debugger complaining that the method is
> called incorrectly (RB 5.2fc4).

Changes are very simple.
I have write in the my first letter "Next beta will have record locks."

When you see Cursor that do AddRecord or UpdateRecord or DeleteRecord
You must add into SqlSelect() parameter kReadWrite = 3

For local db you can use kServer for parameter location.

And I think rarely, if you do few iterations on the same cursor you will
need specify kRandom parameter. On default it is kForwardOnly.

Sp procedure is next I think:
* you should FIND all places in your project with SqlSelect()
* check how is used this cursor
* modify SqlSelect() call with new parameters if needed.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com