XML Dump loses type info.

Nathan Friesen nfriesen at dyton.com
Thu Jan 30 17:10:14 CST 2003

I've run into a problem with dump() in Director 8.6.1 on the Mac.
Whenever I do an XML dump() the file appears in the correct place on the
disk, but none of the field types are saved. Instead, each field
description has a line "<Type></Type>" I've tried this with my database,
and with one of the example databases and got the same result with both
of them. I've also done an XML Dump in VApp and the file appears to dump
correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this, or is there something I could be doing
to cause this? Let me know if you need more information, or if there's
anything I can help with.

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan Friesen
Dyton, Inc.
2302 West 1st Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
P: 319.277.8418
F: 319.277.8417

www.dyton.com

------
    Mac OS X.  Because making Unix user-friendly
    is easier than debugging Windows.
------