V4RB: Problem with Database

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Thu Jan 30 22:51:09 CST 2003

Hi,

I have a database (attached to this eMail) where ViSQL tells me that I
have 328 records in table Buchungen

The following Code in my application

       SQLString="SELECT RecID, BDatum, Herk_Konto, Ziel_Konto,
Kategorie_ID, Betrag, Kommentar, Blocked FROM Buchungen ORDER BY BDatum"
       CurEx=meineDatenbank.SQLselect(SQLString)
       ii=CurEx.FieldCount
       Ende=CurEx.RecordCount

Ende=328
ii=0

--> Courious

  and in ViSQL says

SELECT RecID, BDatum, Herk_Konto, Ziel_Konto, Kategorie_ID, Betrag,
Kommentar, Blocked
FROM Buchungen
ORDER BY BDatum

--> no record

the following Code in ViSQL says

SELECT RecID, BDatum, Herk_Konto, Ziel_Konto, Kategorie_ID, Betrag,
Kommentar, Blocked
FROM Buchungen

328 records and all a locking how I expect ;-))

I am using V4RB 1.6.0 und MacOS X

Please could you have a look at the database and help me?

Claudius