[SQL/V4MD] best way to link one record to multiple categories?

Mathew Ray mathew at iqtv.com
Thu Jan 30 12:55:36 CST 2003

I was thinking about this recently and I know it will eventially come up in
one of my projects... I've done this in Coldfusion using multiple queries,
but I am unsure about the process in Valentina/Director.

What is the best way to associate one record to multiple related recIDs in
another baseObject? Store a list of recIDs inside the field and then loop
through that? Or, is there a way to have some sort of table-within-a-field
functionality?

Just curious,
Mathew