VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf()

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 29 23:21:49 CST 2003

on 1/29/03 11:16 PM, Eric Forget at forgete at cafederic.com wrote:

>> It seems I do not see what you talk about.
>>
>> What problems ?
>>
>> void VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf( void )
>>
>> Is defined.
>>
>> VDK_VarChar do not have such function.
>
> This is simple. Try to use a field with VDK_VarChar with the framework
> version. You won't be able to link.

Strange, but VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf() IS DEFINED
In VDK_String.cpp file

void VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf( void )
{
    if( mFieldImp )
    {
        ((BF_STRING*) mFieldImp)->SetMaxLength( mMaxLen, false );
        ((BF_STRING*) mFieldImp)->SetLanguage( mLanguage, false );

        if( CheckFlags(fIndexByWords) == false )
            mFieldImp->ClearFlags(fIndexByWords, false );
    }

}

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com