VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf()

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 29 16:02:45 CST 2003

>> On the latest build I have, it seems that
>> VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf() is
>> undefined? Should it be removed from the header?
>
> I got that when I used VVarChar under PB/Macho, so I took the quick
> jump and changed to VString. Looks like a bug i VSDK but I didnt find
> it.

Yep this correct the problem. So Ruslan, is VSDK_VarChar deprecated? ;-)

FinishCreateSelf() is virtual. I just hope you are not trying to call it
from the VSDK_VarChar constructor?

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>