[V4RB] and RB 5b2

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 20:55:01 CST 2003

on 28/1/03 20:02, Kevin Windham at kevo at gatorgraphics.com wrote:

> I went and clicked on the link to add me with no additional info. When
> I look at my open reports I don't see it listed. Also, after I clicked
> the add me link, I got a page with some blurb about searching for open
> requests to avoid adding duplicates and so forth. Is there a way to
> tell if my attempt to add myself actually worked?

I got a flurry of activity in IE, and an error in Safari, but neither seemed
to actually achieve anything different to what you saw. I sent a report to
the RS webmaster address.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture

marcus at synchromedia.co.uk | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk