PHP Reference-files are missing

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 28 19:14:32 CST 2003

on 1/28/03 12:25 PM, Carsten Ilwig at Carsten.Ilwig at Portal-RIND.de wrote:

> BTW.
> I must ask once more, do you plan, for the 2nd version of Valentina also for
> an interface for the new C# computer language (successor of C ++) to put to
> the disposal? I think that there some need appears in future.

This is not planned feature of 2.0 itself.

But this is not a problem at all.

I have here very strong C# developer. He can do this task easy.

BTw, I am not agree that C# is successor of C ++ !!!
C# was born by Microsft because Sun have refuse license on Java to MS.
C# just another version of Java idea.

C++ is much more powerful that C#.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com