[V4RB] Accents in queries

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Tue Jan 28 14:36:17 CST 2003

Did you set the language of the field correctly? If so, it should handle
all variations of characters - uppercase, lowercase, and with diacritics
- E = e = é = è = ê etc.

Cheers,
   Frank+++

--
Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28