VJDBC?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 27 12:31:43 CST 2003

on 1/27/03 11:51 AM, niklas woermann at nwoe at privat.utfors.se wrote:

> Hi!
> Do you have any timeframe for when we can lay our hands on the much
> anticipated
> Valentina JDBC driver?

Hi Niklas,

Sergey work on this, but as I see work is go not very fast.
He is in other city, so I can not help too much. We work in remote way.

Sergey, may be it is ready for beta testing ?

I know that you still have crash in  case of wrong SQL.

But question is:
-- if developer do ALL CORRECT, if JDBC driver works now?
    i.e. We can create/open db,
    do inserts, delete, update
    do selects
    read results.

IF this works then may be you need already put this into beta package?
Bugs will be polished during beta testing.
Sergey this is normal process.
It seems you try to ship bug-free product. :-)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com