[VPHP] Macho, 1.9.7b7 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 26 19:11:29 CST 2003

Hi,

You can test VPHP MACHO 1.9.7b7

Added 2 new significant features:

1) BLOB fields -- you can read/write ANY binary data

2) Picture field.
    -- you can store JPGs and GIFs from PHP to db, and read them
        back.
    -- you can get Valentina database made in e.g. V4MD and
        read JPGs from it.

    -- little broken is reverse way. When you add JPGs in VPHP,
        and later want read them in V4MD/V4RB.

        Problem is that current algorithm of JPG decompression
        in Valentina do not recognize newest format of JPG.
        So, some JPGs can work, some not.

But I think, this way is rarely for use.

I can image more use for second way, when you create db in V4MD, and then
put it on WEB using VPHP.  Or you can enable this database for Flash if you
will generate in PHP XML output.

Enjoy!   :-)

Let us know results of your tests ASAP please.

NOTE:
We have change configuration of files, so read once again instructions of
installation. Later we hope to provide installer that simplify process.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com