VAPP/ new build

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 23 22:52:14 CST 2003

Hi Eric,

Okay I have fix it "again" :-)

I have enjoy 3 hours by cool side effects of CW compiler.
Story is next. In debugger it have work for me.
This is why I have made RELEASE for you yesterday.
But RELESE do not works,.

I have found that I really have logic mistake,
So interesting how it was able to work in debug target!!!

Okay, so I fix this logic bug in 10 minutes, and ops it still not work.
I become crazy.

I run loops in CW debugger until narrow it that wow, CW not correctly
compare ullong numbers in my function!!!

Indeed, when I have wrap this function by pragma to set optimization to ZERO
level, it have start to work.

So please test it and let me know result.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com