[Flash] Val and Flash MX

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Thu Jan 23 17:15:20 CST 2003

At 07:51 23.01.2003 -0800, you wrote:
> >But Flash and Shockwave can both do XML parsing, so
> >while they can't write files to the server,
>
>With postNetText or aftermarket DirectMail or Shockfiler,
>Shockwave and Director Projector EXE  can post data to server.

What do you mean??
Like I said, Flash or Shockwave (including projectors) can't
write to the server, because they are running on the client.

But they can send (post) data to a server script, which will
then write the data to a file or db on the server.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Need music? http://www.selling-sound.com

Like the author? Buy the book at:
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3898422194/lingmmugd

Get your daily dose of Lingo at the LingoPark:
http://www.lingopark.com