[Flash] Val and Flash MX

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Thu Jan 23 12:36:11 CST 2003

Hi again,

No, we just have ONE Mac here for testing and some authoring (mostly my
part).
Our developers work with win and we run Linux web servers only (besides some
exotic customer wishes) because of their cost, speed and reliability.

> IF yes, then NOW we have FIRST chance to compare mySQL and
> Valentina in the
> SAME conditions:
>     the same CPU
>     the same OS
>     the same API - PHP
>
> Just go ahead.

I'd love to! But I our developers are deeply involved in projects and I
don´t wanna do everything on myself. :-(
But I will go on trieing to convince them...

bye
Olaf