VSDK WIN and FrameWork 1.9.7b6 uploaded

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 22 21:13:04 CST 2003

> Hi Eric, Totte, Peter,
> Hi all,
>
> You can download VSDK 1.9.7b6
>
> -------------------
> FIXED BUGS:
>
> [KERNEL][Win]  --   functions in BaseObject Methods (like Lower() )
>                   did not correctly work for special chars of non English
>                   languages.
>
> [KERNEL]            Index of encrypted field, do not encrypt data IF it
>                   is created later.
>
> [KERNEL]            BaseObject Method with unique index have not correctly
>                   check value of new record on uniqueness.

Thanks for this release Ruslan. However the uniqueness is not corrected in
this build... Oops...

Also, I found which seems to be two other errors in this versions:

/Users/eric/Dev/iCook/VSDK.framework/Headers/FBL_BitSetIterator.h:479:
warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type

And

/Users/eric/Dev/iCook/VSDK.framework/Headers/FBL_BitSetIterator.h:534:
warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type

For both you are doing:

while( currBit >= 0 ) {}

And currBit is unsigned, so it will always be true. It is exactly as if you
have wrote:

While (true) {}

Is it what you wanted?

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>