[Valentina][VSDK] M:M problems

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Tue Jan 21 10:03:33 CST 2003

>> 3) VDK_ULLong doesn't support fUnique when you specify a method (oops!!).
>> But it works when you do not specify a method. Check with your VAPP! It
>> looks like it doesn't work for about any type (even VDK_String).
>>
>> 4) However, if you change, on the fly from one type to another (again try it
>> in VAAP): e.g. VDK_ULLong to VDK_Llong (or the reverse) it starts to work.
>
> This sounds strange!
> We need investigate this more.
>
> No Eric, I have check it works fine, in VAPP with ULLong.
> May be you have click unique check box but forget click button Modify?
> Check this.
>
> For me I get dialog "value not unique" when I try add wrong value.

But did you try to enter a right value? It will always say "value not
unique" even if the value is unique: that's the problem!

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>