[V4RB] was: Valentina Server Question

Andy Fuchs andy at foxwerk.de
Mon Jan 20 17:38:29 CST 2003

at 20.01.2003 16:10 Uhr, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I don't know about 3d members.
> Try simply store them but SetMedia() then read by GetMedia()

BTW:
If someone works with the WASTEfield-plugin (MacOS 9/ X):
- Upon request of Robert Nichols, I recently updated the WASTEfield-plugin
to return all style information as a binary string. That way you can
save/restore your complete document layout (including all styles, pictures,
sounds...) using one Valentina-BLOB-field (per document).

If somebody else needs this feature, please contact me offlist...

-- Andy Fuchs
-- silent movie media
-- mailto:andy at foxwerk.de
-- http://www.silent-movie-media.com