[Valentina] Valentina v2 scheduling...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 20 15:42:28 CST 2003

on 1/20/03 12:20 PM, _Stan at maxprog at mac.com wrote:

Hi Stan,

> When Valentina 2.0 is supposed to be released. I am finishing a new app
> and I want to use 2.0
> I would like to know how much time I have left to finish this app. One
> month? Two months?

In the March I am going start alpha testing.

Will be not all field types, and disables such features as encryption,
compression.

When main ideas will work, I will start enable more types and features.
May be things will be even faster on this phase.

---
BTW, you ask about 2.0 as Server or engine itself ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com