[Valentina] [VXCMD] Revolution 2.0

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Jan 20 21:15:25 CST 2003

Hi Brian
Thanks, I'll try your suggestion.

>> However, when I try to openDB, it fails. The path that gets passed to the
>> call is: /Macintosh HD/Projects/MacSeisho f/BibDat/NIV
>>
>> is this correct?
>>
> Robert,
>
> The path should be:
> /Projects/MacSeisho f/BibDat/NIV
>
> As of MetaCard 2.4+ or Rev 2.0+ and latest VXCMD, you don't need to do any
> conversion between the paths MC/Rev give you and VXCMD.
>
> It looks like you are doing some converting still (which until recently *was*
> necessary). Remove that and all should work well.

The script I included was not mine, but yours. Its from the test stack in
VXCMD_Macho_MC folder. The test stack will not import files because the call
to nativepath fails.

answer file "Choose import file..."
  if (it is not empty) then
    put nativePath(it) into theFile
    get Valentina("Cursor_ImportASCII",cursorRef,theFile)
    if (it contains "ERROR") then
      answer it
    else
      PopulateFields