[Valentina] [VXCMD] Revolution 2.0

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Jan 20 16:55:03 CST 2003

Hi

I wanted to see if anyone was actually using vxcmd with the alpha of
Revolution? I have tried the example stack with RR 2.0a and it worked,
except for 'import records'. Maybe the problem is with the call to
nativepath(it)?

answer file "Choose import file..."
  if (it is not empty) then
    put nativePath(it) into theFile
    get Valentina("Cursor_ImportASCII",cursorRef,theFile)
    if (it contains "ERROR") then
      answer it
    else
      PopulateFields
    end if
  end if

Although the test stack works, I can't get my own stack to work yet.
Just to check that I am correct:
For Val 2.0 I am using VXCMD_Macho_MC.
I have the VXCMD_macho package in the same folder as the stack.
In my main stack in the startup handler I have: 'set the externals of this
stack to "./VXCMD_macho"'

However, when I try to openDB, it fails. The path that gets passed to the
call is: /Macintosh HD/Projects/MacSeisho f/BibDat/NIV

is this correct?

Thanks
Ron