[Valentina] Fwd: [VSDK Macho] InvPage (372) error

Totte Alm totte at code66.se
Sun Jan 19 17:05:23 CST 2003

Hello Ruslan and others,

One of the database I have gives the error InvPage (372) when trying to
search on a certain key in a certain field. Other keyvalues works,
other field works. I've even tried to rebuild index using VAPP, but
still gives the same problems.

The offending code is:

	// Build search
	try {
		Set = mDB->mHolder->category.Find(&mCatID);
	} catch(xFBL_Exception e) {
		char error[1024], errmess[256];
		Str255 errStr;

		e.LoadErrorString(errStr);
		p2cstrcpy( errmess, errStr);
		printf( "Error: %ld - '%s'", e.GetErrorCode(), errmess);
		SysBeep(1);
		return;
	}

and it works for all other values except for mCatID= 23. Hundred of
other databases do work, I have NEVER seen this before.
This is a big database, about 60MB 80.000 shareholders. Should I tell
the customer just to rerun the reader in this one?

// Totte