Fwd: [Valentina] [V4RB] b5 now works with RB 5 and new compiler,

Marcel J.G. Trapman marceltrapman at planet.nl
Sat Jan 18 10:46:01 CST 2003

OK, This is the first time I want to run RB5 (with the promise of a
more or less working V4RB plugin) so I bump into all kind of stuff.

I solved the issue of 'kV_TypeULLong'. I use dbReports and it seems
Aaron ships it with a module where it is left empty... This gave me no
headache (probably because I don't use it) within 4.5 but it does in
5.0.

I will report this to him later because I hope I can tell him that 5.0
will solve his (and my) problem with printing on windows...

Ruslan Zasukhin heeft op zaterdag, 18 jan 2003 om 10:01
(Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven: