Project Builder and VCSDK_Macho.dylib

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 21 21:45:28 CST 2003

on 2/21/03 8:49 PM, Stéphane Pinel at spinel at exenevex.com wrote:

> I can't get a proper link with Project Builder and VCSDK_Macho.dylib.
> no matter where I place the lib, with exact search path, I always get:
>
> "can't locate file for: -lVCSDK_Macho"
>
> Any idea ?

As I recall, linker want to use it in form "libVCSDK_Macho.dylib"

Yes, something stupid again, or I am stupid :-)

So you need simply create alias with such name that point on original
library VCSDK_Macho.dylib

NOTE, alias that create Finder do not work here.
You need create alias in the terminal using 'ls' command

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com