JDBC driver as bridge to GUI tools

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 15 09:35:56 CST 2003

Hi Guys,

As you could hear in the world exists third party GUI tools which provide
some GUI to any DBMS if that DBMS support ODBC or JDBC connection.

I want point that we can try to find such good tool for Windows and MacOS X,
And use it as GUI tool to manage Valentina database.
In fact this is most important for Windows of course.

Anybody know such good WIN tools, that require JDBC ?
May be Sybase PowerBuilder?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com