VPHP and VJDBC beta testing

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Wed Feb 12 12:20:32 CST 2003

>I want to ask you test these 2 products more actively.
>
>1) It seems we have at least 4-6 developers which test VPHP.

I would test VPHP immediately, as would many other developers,
but I don't have an OS X machine at hand and I spend 99% of
my db development time on Linux or Solaris systems.

As soon as there is a Linux version, you will get thousands
of PHP developers willing to test, I bet. Have you mentioned the
current OS X Version to the guys at www.php.net ?

>2) and up to know I have see only Niklas willing test JDBC driver
>     (and we still have no response)

I have currently no JDBC environment to test, but that might change
in the next couple of months...I'll let you know.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Need music? http://www.selling-sound.com

Like the author? Buy the book at:
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3898422194/lingmmugd

Get your daily dose of Lingo at the LingoPark:
http://www.lingopark.com