[for ALL] Valentina Server 1.x // And they say OpenBase is good?

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Mon Feb 10 12:52:28 CST 2003

Ruslan,
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

I'm dieing for multi-user support. OS X support is killing me because (as we
have discussed) X will open an already open db with no error thrown.

One of the things I've worried about is that we'd both have to do a lot of
testing of all the new stuff in 2.0 before I'd get a releasable server
product. This appears to me it would be several months after first 2.0 beta.

While I'm anxious for the new features of 2.0, what I MOST NEED RIGHT NOW is
multi-user support. A 1.x server product would be a very huge thing as all
we'd have to do is ensure the communications are robust and functioning...

Did I say PLEASE?

Thanks for giving me great encouragement and a ray of hope Ruslan,

Keith DeLong