[VSDK] Problems with header files

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Mon Feb 10 11:02:39 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

>> 3) <VSDK.h>:123 requires:
>>
>>   #include ??? // Equivalent of 2)
>
> You sure ?
> There is no single Equivalent  to Carbon.h it seems.

That's why I've put "???". You should probably try to figure out which
header file you really need. Since I've currently have no non-framework
project which make use of VSDK, I left that as an exercise to the reader...
;-)

>> 4) <VSDK_String.h> The following function requires "const" for char*
>> parameters...
>>
>> FBL_EXP    FBL_BitSet*
>> Find( char* inLeftValue, bool inLeftInclude, char* inRightValue, bool
>> inRightInclude );
>
> In fact const must be added not only here, but in VDK_Field::Find() also,
> Yes?

Yep. But that one, I have had already asked to you in a previous email...

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>