VPHP 1.9.7 new build

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 10 13:40:04 CST 2003

Hi VPHP testers.

You can download new build

1) Lloyd, your problems in prev arccive was because
    a) 602 - error, because exmaple db "test.vdb" was without tables.
    b) example that print all records. Was wrong. I have trash it now.

2) Added 2 installation packages.
    So now it is quite simple install VPHP.

    Please REMOVE from your /usr/lib and /usr/include
    all existed 'vcsdk' files.

3) Marcus, we have found and fix conflict with PHP extension ZLIB.
So now must nit be problems here...

---------
KNOWN ISSUES:

-- in case of script work we meet some fatal error, e.g. Script stops,
The db is left open. You can start your work again, if script do open/close.
But in case of Create() you wil get -47 error.

We are going try to find way execute close(db) in background in case of
fatal error...I think we need also to delete existed cursors ...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com