Error -39

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 8 12:35:21 CST 2003

on 2/8/03 2:42 AM, jeff benjamin at jeffb at interactiveink.com wrote:

> I have a VDB file which is returning error -39 when I try to open it. I
> believe this is a Mac end of file error. But the Finder doesn't have
> this problem (I can copy the file, compress it with stuffit, etc.).
> I've tried to open it on a few different computers with the same result.
>
> Any tips for me?

Hi Jeff,

Is this vdb file from 4 mode db
Or you have keep all db in one file ?

As you know Valentina have self own file system,
So problem come from internal logical file
This is why Finder have no problem.

If this vdb file have data also, I afraid you have problems...
:-(

Even no idea how to recover it.
I hope you have back up of this db

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com