[V4MD] MAC Problem

Giacomo Antonelli giacomo at nativedreams.com
Wed Feb 5 12:04:23 CST 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with MAC (OS 9.0.4) and Valentina Xtras for Director (8.5.1) version 1.9.6 when I write:

ValentinaInit(4*1024*1024,"MyXtraCodeWIN","MyXtraCodeMAC")

I have a Script Error "Handler not defined", it happen when i work with my DB, but i try also with Valentina Vs V12 (Val Test) and i have the same error.

I try to use an older version of Xtra (1.8.8) and I have another error (probably because i create my DB with a Valentina Application version 1.9).

What can I do?

Thanks
Giacomo Antonelli