[ANN] Introducing of Valentina JDBC Driver !!!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 3 18:35:43 CST 2003

Hi Guys,

Yes, so long awaited event come!

Thanks to efforts of Jochen Peters and Sergey Tretyak,
We now have chance to access Valentina databases via JDBC API.

You can find download links for
    Windows, MacOS Classic and MacOS X
On beta pages of JDBC driver.

Please note, that questions about windows should be directed on list and CC
to Sergey, on MAC CC to Jochen.

Please, start use and test driver ASAP and intensively.
We are very interested to make it ready for RELEASE ASAP.

Also please drop on list small note that you are going to use JDBC driver,
And how. I mean are you going use it with WebObjects? Lasso? Anything else?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com