V4RB: date compare fault (error 5 and 8)

Lee Swanson lee at ibc.com.au
Mon Feb 3 15:40:42 CST 2003

If I write my query, I get error 5 and sometimes 8 every time, but it works
in viSQL.

I thought that maybe I could write the query in a different way .i.e. rather
than do 4 joins, do two joins, then nest another query joining the other two
or something like that.

so I was wondering if valentina supported Views, stored procedures or even
just nested queries ie:

select * from table where tableID in (select tableID from otherTable)