V4RB: date compare fault

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Sun Feb 2 20:20:24 CST 2003

>Is there another way I can write my query?
Probably not. Consider doing this in code for now. So you have to slug out some code. So what.

>Does valentina support nested queries? Views? stored procedures?
Not yet.

>I know you are going to say version 2 supports these :) unfortunately I cannot wait.
Bummer. You have to wait.

G.S.
In the case of Valentina, you will find that coding now brings reward later.
Consider starting development and let the vendor back-fill functionality.
Valentina database is NOT a disappointment.

Gunnar Swan
President
Practice To Pass
http://www.PracticeToPass.Com