way to crash

Elizabeth Robar erobar at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 1 15:41:24 CST 2003

Ruslan,

It's the system table -- something I'd never do within a program; I
just ran the statement on the side, in preparation for writing some
development-only scripts (a take-off from SQL Server and its sysobjects
table).  I won't do it again!

But, anyway, if it's a true bug, you should be able to reproduce it
with any new database.  If you want, I can send the db's I tried it out
on, though -- just let me know and I'll send it directly (so the whole
group doesn't get a massive attachment).

thanks,
Liz