Error 362 V4MD

Mahesh Markus maheshm at uniqueworld.net
Sun Dec 28 17:38:19 CST 2003

Error 362,

I get the above error when using V4MD version 1.9.8 even though my where
clause is correct.

THe SQL Stmt I Am using is

Update tblUser
SET FirstName = ' mmmmm '
WHERE ID = 3

NOTE that ID 3 exists

The CReate Table script is:

CREATE TABLE tblUser ( ID LONG NOT NULL UNIQUE INDEXED, ClientID LONG
NOT NULL, FirstName VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, SecondName VARCHAR(50) NULL,
LastName VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, Email VARCHAR(255) NULL, UserName
VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, PWord VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL, UserTypeID LONG NOT
NULL, StudentClassroomID LONG NULL, TokensEarned LONG NULL,
StudentOptions TEXT(4096) NULL, Deleted BOOLEAN NOT NULL )

Additional Note:

The update query works if I run a Select query using the sameID (in this
case ID = 3) using VCursor just before using

sqlExecute with the update query.

Any reason for this?

Regards,

Mahesh Markus