[V4MD ver 1.9.8] using Sum() returns a null value

Mahesh Markus maheshm at uniqueworld.net
Sun Dec 28 10:58:04 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

Seasons Greetings,

I saw that you noticed in another post that there was a type conflict
between V4MD and Director.

There is no need to worry about it for the moment, until the next
version of V4MD comes out.

I also noticed that the version of viSQL that I have (which I downloaded
from your site not too long ago) runs on version 1.9.7.

Cheers,

Mahesh