[V4MD] debug

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Wed Dec 17 18:48:50 CST 2003

i export the xml...
this is what explode all

  <f n="RecID">135</f>
  <f n="IdPerfumer">50000</f>
  <f n="NomPerfumer" />
  <f n="Filiale">1</f>

as you can see my field NomPerfumer is crashed (i think this varchar error)

1/ what can do that ??? it seems hard to track...but i think (hope?) it's
because of a buggy beta...
2/ i made a updater of db, the only way i found is
updatetable.GetAsPropList, for each item of this list,
oldTable.addRecord()...is there another way, like an AddAllRecords ?
3/ to be sure of the integrity of this db, more than a
compact/defragemnt/rebuild, do you think the safe way is to dump/load xml ?
(Dump, delete .vdb, Load)

WilG