Error #6

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed Dec 17 16:00:41 CST 2003

Ruslan, I know now where the problem is. This is my SQL:

SELECT * FROM KUNDENtable,KUNDENKARTENtable WHERE CRD_KD_ID = KD_ID AND
KUNDENKARTENtable.CRD_Number ='667' no_case ORDER BY KD_ID

I make the SELECT over 2 tables and then the cursor will be read-only
automatically. But how can I change my SQL since I need a cursor with fields
from KUNDENtable only, but I have to include KUNDENKARTENtable for the
search condition. Must I change to

SELECT field1,field2,field3,..field81 (//all from KUNDENtable) FROM
KUNDENtable,KUNDENKARTENtable....

?? Or is there another solution to avoid writing explicitely 81 field names
in the search condition?

Best regards, Florian