[OFF] UML Tools for Mac /win

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Thu Dec 11 06:11:15 CST 2003

Did you check out MacAnalyst. It's a UML tool from a company in Iowa. I used
it about nine or ten years ago. It was decent; there were improvements that
I saw it needed. I've periodically gotten upgrade notices about new
versions. Maybe you'll find it too expensive, too, though, but it's at least
worth checking out.

chuck